A. Data Collected
We shall collect personal information of the User, while some User information has to be mandatorily provided, others are optional and certain portions of the information will remain private and some will be displayed to other users; We shall always let the User know which is which. Additional information may be gathered during subsequent use of the App by the User, whenever the User chooses to provide it.
Certain mandatory information will be collected at the time of registration on the App which is required to enable the User to login to the App and for us to:
- verify the User's identity; (ii) determine the User's eligibility for taking loans using, inter alia, our proprietary technology and such additional rules that may be determined by: (a) Us; (b) our banking partners; or (c) both (a) and (b); and (iii) safeguard against illegal activities like fraud, cheating, misappropriation, etc.
- In order to use the facilities and services available on the App, the User may be required, from time to time, to provide certain additional personal information after registration on the App, which information shall be collected only upon receiving the User's express consent.
- We may also automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through the web server, including mobile-identification information obtained from the equivalent of "cookies" sent to the App, including mobile network information, standard web log information, traffic to and from our App, tracking inside the App and any other available information, from:
- an IP address, assigned to the device used by the User;
- the domain server through which the User accesses the App and the functions and features therein; and
- the type of device used by the User ("Device").
- After obtaining the User's specific consent to allow the App to access the User's SMS inbox, we may collect relevant information from text messages (SMS) received by the Users from providers of services and/or products (including but not limited to retail outlets, financial institutions, mobile carriers and utility companies), that will enable us to provide better access to financial services and products to the Users. We will only access business messages that originate from alphanumeric senders.
- In order to enhance our ability to provide valuable services and experiences to the User, We may: (i) automatically receive, collect and analyse your location information which may be accessed through a variety of methods including, inter alia, GPS, IP address, and cell tower location; and (ii) collect information pertaining to your device and your usage of its features or functions thereof, including, inter alia, the names of the other applications on your mobile device and how you use them.
B. Method and manner of use of User
- When a User registers with this App, we will use the information supplied by the User to pull a credit report from a credit bureau and identity verification from a third party service provider to facilitate banks and other financial institutions to evaluate the User's loan request in the context of the User's complete financial situation.
- We will also use the User information to enable activities and transactions that need to occur during the process of lending, such as:
You acknowledge and permit us to use, modify, display, distribute and create new material from the information you provide through this App to render
- Generating and maintaining User profiles on the App;
- Provide personalized features;
- Aiding financial services organizations to provide better services;
- Facilitating collection activities as needed;
- Maintaining regular communications with the User concerning transactions the User initiates, such as requesting information or assistance, submitting a loan request, making payments, transferring funds, etc.
- Modifying the App from time to time to cater to the User's interests;
- Providing the App and its functions and features therein, efficiently ;
- Preserve social history as governed by the existing law or policy;
C. Sharing Of Information
We will not use User information for any purpose other than in connection with this App. vCard will not rent, sell or share User information and will not disclose to any of the User's personally identifiable information to third parties, unless:
- it is pursuant to obtaining the User's permission;
- it is in connection with the services being rendered through the App;
- it is to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities; suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of vCard's Terms & Conditions, or as defense against legal claims;
- it is a case of special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure; and
- if it forms part of the information vCard shares with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
D. Information security
- The information provided by the User is stored in access controlled facilities with restricted access. User Information transmitted over the internet is protected through the use of encryption, using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or equivalent protocols.
- If a password is used to help protect User account and account information, it is the responsibility of the User to keep the password confidential. You have to ensure that you always log out, before sharing the device with a third party and it is advised that the User utilize any services that protect access to the User's Device.
- We shall use generally accepted industry standards to protect the User information submitted to us, both during transmission and upon receipt. However, please be advised that, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, even though we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect User information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and your use of this App is solely at your risk and discretion. We also cannot warrant that such User information may not be misused in the event our safeguards and protocols are breached by any malicious third-parties. Further, we are also not liable to nor can we fully control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information.
- The collection, usage, and sharing of User information by vCard shall be in compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2017 and other applicable laws.
E. Procedure for Removing User Name from the Records
- If and when a User is desirous of having his/her name and other details removed from the records of vCard, immediately upon receiving the User's written request to that effect vCard shall, subject to the terms hereof, remove and/delete all such information.
- If the User no longer wishes to receive notifications about vCard services, the User may change his/her notification preferences by contacting vCard at email@example.com. VCard reserves the right to close the User account if the User opts out of receiving certain crucial notices that are required to perform the vCard services through its App. The User may not opt-out of receiving notifications about due or past due amounts that the User owes vCard or any other collections efforts.
F. Procedure for Correcting Inaccuracies in the Information
The User may correct or update any information online. In the event of loss of access details the User may retrieve the same or receive new access details by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org upon verification.
G. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of our Grievance Officer is provided below who shall address all grievances of the User:-
CUSTOMER DATA SECURITY DECLARATION
Personal data of an individual includes all info that may be linked to a particular individual or to identify anyone using the data like name, address, mailing address, phone number, mobile no., email ID, credit card number, , data regarding your DTH service, Data card, Electricity connection, smart Tags and any details that may have been voluntarily disclosed by the user in reference to availing any of the services on vCard.
Periodically, we may reveal general statistical data regarding vCard & its users, like number of visitors, variety and kind of products and services purchased, etc.
We reserve the right to communicate your personal data to any third party as required by law for any legal compliance upon production of a legally-compliant request for its revelation.
When you browse through vCard App, we tend to collect data relating to the domain and host from which you access the web, the web Protocol [IP] address of the pc or internet service provider [ISP] you're using, and anonymous website statistical information.
We use your personal data to provide you with services & goods you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, facilitate safe services, collect money, measure client interest in our services, inform you regarding offers, products, services, updates, customise your experience, observe & defend us against error, fraud and different criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc.
We additionally use your contact data to send you offer reflecting your previous orders and interests.
We may sometimes ask you to participate in a non-obligatory online survey. These surveys might ask you for contact data and demographic info (like name, mobile, email, postal code, age, gender, etc.). We would be using this information to customise your experience at vCard, providing you with content that we predict you may be interested in and suggest / show content in line with your preferences.
vCard has rigorous security measures in place to shield the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data underneath our control. Whenever you modify or access your account data, it is done through a secure server provided by us. Once your data is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
A "cookie" is a tiny piece of data kept by an internet server on an internet browser thus it can be later scan back from that browser. vCard uses cookie and tracking technology looking on the options offered. No personal data will be collected via cookies and alternative tracking technology; but, if you previously provided personally recognizable data, cookies may be tied to such data. Aggregate cookie and tracking data may be shared with third parties.
Links to other Sites
Our website may link to different websites that may collect personally identifiable data about you. vCard shall not be held answerable for the privacy practices or the content of these linked websites.